Condolences 親友慰問

Huiling Sun: 
Today Yizhen heard that Grandma had passed away. She said she remembered having a video call with Grandma... She recorded something for Grandma.

Emily Liu: 
My mother is at a better place! I am very glad that Envia took me to see my mother this time, and held her warm and loving hands. I am very grateful... I am also very grateful to my mother for knowing that I landed safely in Taiwan. And left with peace of mind. Thank you for her mother-daughter love... Thank you for your concern and hard work... Everything is no longer in pain... My mother has always been very caring and gives me a full sense of happiness.

Yawen Fan: 
I’m really not good at comforting others, but please send my condolence: Auntie is comfortable and relaxed, and her life is complete. When I burn incense, I will request my grandparents to please welcome their daughter. They will reunite in another dimension.

Envia: 
Are you all okay? Don’t be too sad. Is there anything I can do to help? I really want to cry

Emilia (CNA at nursing home):
I'm so sorry for your loss, but she's in a better place now. 🙏I do my best because I see Irene like my sister and your grandma was a very, very good person. She was always worried about others, even when she was sick. 🥲 ...Take care.♥️ I am going to keep you in my heart. ❤️

Penelope:

Weiliang Fan:
I am very grateful that Auntie took good care of me when she was in Taiwan. She was also very kind and friendly to others! I am also very grateful and miss Auntie's kindness and grace.

Qilong Huang:
If you need any help or anything to be handled, please feel free to ask

Qiuhui Li:
Please accept my condolences! May grandma rest in peace!

Shiyin Li:
Auntie has finished your race. You have worked hard~ Take care of your health~ I wish you peace, health and happiness. Let us mourn together~ Pray that Auntie has a good journey.

Zhenwan Zhang:
What a beautiful mother! She is really kind and gentle. I miss her very much! ❤️❤️❤️

Yiwen Fan:
I wish I could attend her memorial service...Auntie has been good to me.

Amy Song:
Your mother is a blessed person! It is not easy for her to live peacefully and without illness at her age! You have worked hard all your life, now you must take good care of yourself. Please accept my condolences, pray, thank, and entrust everything to her.

Anthony Chang:
Recently, the news from Sanxia is that Auntie has passed away. Auntie Xiuqing is a beautiful and kind person. Rest in peace. 🙏 I am happy to help in any way I can. If there is any further news, please notify me.

Peiman Liu:
I have heard about Auntie, please accept my condolences

Lulu Tsai:
Please accept my condolences. Thank you for your grandma returning to heaven safely and no longer suffering.



孫慧齡:
今天奕蓁聽到阿祖過世了,她說記得有跟阿祖視訊過…說了一段話給阿嬤的,送她最後一程 



劉淑芳: 
大家寬心,祝福媽媽未來更好!我很慶幸德德這次特地帶我過去見到媽媽,也拉住了那雙溫暖有極高愛的雙手,很感激…也很感謝媽媽知道我安全落地而安心的離開,謝謝她滿滿的母女情…請妳們費心並辛苦了…一切解脫了…媽媽一直都是很會照顧人的,給人滿滿的幸福感。

范雅雯:
真的不善於安慰,但是請妳轉念想:阿姑舒適輕鬆了,今生圓滿。燒香時會報告一下的,請阿公阿嬤記得去接祂們女兒。

駱晉德:
你們都還好嗎?不要太難過。有什麼我能幫忙的地方嗎?真的很想哭

Emilia (療養院的看護):
我很遺憾你們失去了她🙏,但她現在在一個更好的地方。我盡力的照顧她,因為我把碧珠當作我的姐姐。你阿嬤是個非常非常好的人,即使生病了也總是關心別人。🥲 保重♥️ 我會把你們放在心裡。❤️

夏晨蓉

范維亮
很感恩秀卿姑媽在台灣時,很照顧我。對他人也都很和善親切!我也很感恩、懷念姑媽的慈愛和恩惠。

黃啟隆
有任何需要幫忙或處理的事情,請隨時提出

李秋慧
請節哀!願阿嬤安息主懷!

李詩吟
伯母後事是己功德圓滿了~辛苦了您~保重身體為要~祝福您平安健康喜樂 讓我們一起追思哀悼~祈願伯母一路好走功德圓滿

張貞婉
好漂亮的媽媽!她真的很善良溫柔我很想念她!❤️❤️❤️

范怡雯: 
我想去呢...阿姑對我來說真的是一個大恩人

陳愛美: 
您媽媽是有福的人!她這年紀沒病痛又安祥的走完人生是何等的不容易啊!您辛苦了ㄧ輩子,現在可要好好照顧好自己。請節哀,凡事禱告、感謝、交託。

張振翔: 
最近三峽傳過的消息,阿姨人已經走了,秀卿阿姨人美心善。  一路好走。🙏 有任何我可以幫上忙的地方我很樂意幫忙。 有進一步的消息,請麻煩通知我。

劉佩滿: 
有聽到阿姑的消息,請姐姐節哀

沈璐: 
請節哀。感謝阿嬤平安回天家,不再有痛苦。



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Tribute 故人生平