Memorial Hymn 追思聖詩






Amazing Grace / My Chain Has Gone
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound 
That saved a wretch like me 
I once was lost but now am found 
Was blind but now I see 

‘Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear

And Grace my fears relieved 

How precious did that Grace appear 

The hour I first believed 


My chains are gone, I’ve been set free

My God, my Savior has ransomed me 

And like a flood His mercy rains 

Unending love, Amazing Grace 


The Lord has promised good to me 

His word my hope secures

He will my shield and portion be 

As long as life endures


My chains are gone, I’ve been set free 

My God, my Savior has ransomed me 

And like a flood His mercy rains 

Unending love, Amazing Grace 


When we’ve been there ten
thousand years, Bright shining as the sun.
We’ve no less days to sing 

God’s praise than when we first begun.

Live Out Love


Higher than heav’ns, deeper than the seas Love from above, for all men We can’t tell, we can’t touch, yet we can see For there is you and me, let us love with all we’ve got Let us live out this love from within This love of Christ grips my heart. “I am yours” this I prayed “Make me, Lord, a blessing to the world!” This love of Christ is like a fire, sets my heart ablaze for Him My dear friends, let’s live out the love of Christ



奇異恩典 / 鎖鏈斷開 


奇異恩典  何等甘甜  

我罪已得赦免

前我失喪  今被尋回 

瞎眼今得看見


如此恩典  使我敬畏 

使我心得安慰

初信之時  即蒙恩惠 

真是何等寶貴


鎖鏈斷開 我得自由 

我救主耶穌  已付代價

豐富恩典  今充滿我

永恆的愛  奇異恩典


我主應許  美好無比

盼望永不失去

有主做為  盾牌福分 

我心不再畏懼


鎖鏈斷開 我得自由

我救主耶穌  已付代價

豐富恩典  今充滿我

永恆的愛  奇異恩典


天地都會 漸漸廢去

但我主永長存 我的生命 有主看顧

我永遠屬於祢



活出愛

有一份愛 從天而來 比山高 比海深

測不透 摸不著 卻看得見 因為有祢 因為有我 甘心給 用心愛 把心中 這一份愛 活出來 耶穌的愛激勵我 敞開我的生命 讓自己 成為別人祝福 耶穌的愛點燃我 心中熊熊愛火 我們一起 向世界 活出愛



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Tribute 故人生平